- Underneath each blog entry you will see a ‘comments’ link - click on this
- A pop up-window will appear with a box to write your comments in - type in whatever you want to say
- Below the comments box you will be asked to copy some text into a box marked 'Word Verification' - this is to prevent the blog becoming overrun with spam
- Finally, choose 'anonymous' from the options below (you can always sign your name after the comment if you want people to know it's you)
- Click on 'Publish your comment' and that's it done. The comment will appear on the blog once I've approved it (this is to prevent people leaving abusive or offensive messages) , which will usually happen between 9-10 the following morning. You can read your contribution (and anyone else’s) by clicking on the same ‘comments’ link that you used to start this process.
Hopefully that's clear - anyone want to go first? Or if you'd rather contact me privately, then you can email me using the address at the top right of the screen.