You can access Highlights online through the ChildData service on Athens. Getting access to them is a little fiddly, but here's how to do it:
- Select ChildData from the Athens list
- Click on 'Library Catalogue'
- Click on 'Advanced Search'
- Next to the 'Format' box there is a button marked 'Word Wheel'; click on this
- In the box that pops up, click on 'highlight', then on the 'Paste' button, then the 'Close' button
- Finally, click on the 'Submit Query' button at the bottom of the page
You should now be looking at a list of all of the Highlights series, arranged in alphabetical order. You do not get access to the very early titles in the series, but all of the most recent ones are available; just click on the link underneath each one to open the file.