- Safeguarding Children in whom Illness is Fabricated or Induced (DCSF)
- Building Brighter Futures: Next Steps for the Children’s Workforce (DCSF)
- For Love or Money: Pay, Progression and Professionalisation in the 'Early Years' Workforce (published by the IPPR; follow the link and then click on 'Download without registration'
- Access for Disabled Children and Young People to Extended Schools and Children’s Centres: a Development Manual (Council for Disabled Children)
- Effective and Inclusive Practices in Family Literacy, Language and Numeracy: a Review
of Programmes and Practice in the UK and Internationally (CfBT)
- Gangs and Schools: Interim Report (NASUWT)
- Learners & Technology: 7-11 (Becta)
- Good Practice Guidance for the Providers of Social Networking and other User Interactive Services 2008 (Home Office)
Wednesday, 14 May 2008
Something For Everyone (Part 3)
Thanks to the excellent OnTheWeb service (click here for details), today's post contains links to no less than eight separate reports which have been published in recent weeks. The publications cover a wide range of topics, so without further ado...