- Improving the Outcomes for Gypsy, Roma and Traveller Pupils: Literature Review is a new research report commissioned by the DCSF, and should be of interest to any of those students who have enquired about this topic in the past.
- Also new from the DCSF is an investigation into the impact of the government's programme of Extended Flexible Entitlement for Three- and Four Year Olds.
- Families Information Services: Evaluation of Services Provided looks at how local authorities have been implementing Family Information Services (FIS), which were established in April of last year.
- The latest Sure Start Children’s Centres: Survey of Parents has just been published.
- Those of you who work with ICT in schools will be interested in Safeguarding Children Online: How E-Safe are your School and Your Learners, a leaflet from Becta outlining e-safety issues and management strategies.
- Those of you with enquiries about School Parent Partnership should take a look at School-Parent Partnerships: a Short Guide; this has been published by the Family and Parenting Institute, and contains advice for both education professionals and parents, as well as suggestions for further sources of information.
Friday, 27 February 2009
Something for Everyone
A round up of various bits and pieces which have been published during February:
Posted by David Renfree at 10:17